A real estate flyer is one of the most effective marketing tools of a real estate professional in today’s world of digital and mobile technologies. With a little creative thinking and a little extra effort, your real estate brochures can become a lead-generating machine. Real estate flyers are an essential part of property promotion, both in person and digitally. Each real estate brochure template draws attention to different aspects of a listing to support your marketing strategy. No matter which template you use, brochures help real estate agents win business.
Get profit from Real Estate Flyers
Real estate agents flyers are meant to successfully market their properties, but leading agents use flyers to stay in the minds of buyers and even local home sellers. There are three main marketing strategies for using real estate flyers:
- Attract more clients to your current listings
- Capture the attention of home buyers who are just beginning their search but may not be ready to buy
- Stand out as a good professional in your neighborhood to attract home sellers looking as the best local real estate agent. Homeowners think about selling an average of six months before putting their homes up for sale.
Use of Real Estate Flyers
The real estate company today has many methods of delivering ad flyers, based on the business plan and marketing approach. These are some of the flyer ideas for immovable property to consider:
Through making a JPG or PDF of your listing flyer and posting it to the most widely used social network sites, such as Facebook , Twitter and Instagram, you can post real estate flyers on social media.
You can also distribute real estate property flyers to promote an open house. Finally, you can send real estate flyers by email. These functions are done easily and quickly with a CRM system like Aidy, where you can find pre-set templates and you can upload your real estate flyer to have it available and send it to your clients when you consider it necessary.
What do you need to consider to create an excellent real estate flyer?
- An excellent real estate brochure is eye-catching, easy to read and provides details to attract a potential buyer to learn more. Make your real estate marketing brochure stand out by including
- A highly readable font style such as Verdana or Century Gothic, no less than 12 pt so buyers can easily read the details
- A brief description of the list of no more than 200 words to keep buyers interested
- Two to four high-resolution professional photos (at least 300 pixels per inch) that promote the best features of the home
- A bold list price, as the vast majority of buyers consider it very important to stay within their initial budget
- Bold details of any recent major upgrades, for example: new windows or a remodeled bathroom to attract buyers who want a home ready to move in
- A call to action for buyers to contact you, with your contact information and logo
- A QR code for buyers to visit your website and get property updates
The choice of real estate brochure design
Real estate flyer designs are specific to the market, the style of the home and the target buyer. Evaluate the characteristics of the home you want to highlight for a listing, then select the template that will most effectively market that home. Here are some ideas to help you choose the right real estate flyer: homes in attractive neighborhoods, homes in low crime communities or in the best school districts, homes with private backyards, and luxury homes.
Create an eye-catching and impressive real estate flyer
Design your flyer for free with Canva: an online platform that provides access to high quality images and professional real estate flyer designs to help you create impressive designs, even without any graphic design experience. All designs in your library are free to use. You do not need to download or install anything to use Canva on the web. Simply visit www.canva.com and create an online account to get started. You can also download Canva to your mobile devices to create designs at home, at work, or on the go.
Canva is a smart, affordable solution for creating professional, customized real estate brochures. To start creating your real estate flyer follow the steps below:
- Open Canva and choose the design type you want
- Choose from over one million images in stock or upload your own photos
- Fix your images, add impressive filters and edit text, fonts, background and colors
- Save and share your new design
You don’t need to start from scratch every time you create a new real estate brochure in Canva. Every time you create a design, it will be saved on your home page. To create a new design, all you need to do is drag and drop new images and change the text. And if you want to promote your real estate business even more, Canva is loaded with designs for everything from good business cards and brochures to Facebook covers, Twitter headlines and Google Plus covers for smart digital marketing.
Download FREE Examples and try yours
There are 3 .docx and 3 .psd files inside compressed .rar file